How can i get more sponsors for my team?

drifter639

Reaction score
I'm Chelsea, winning lots of things but now just have 1 (or 2) sponsorship deal(s) and a tv deal of 28 mil.
Im facing some really heavy losses every month. Is there a place in FM2K10 where i can get new sponsors for the team??
Its been 3 months since i started the 2K11 season though.

Also.. on a completely different topic, which right AMC could gel with Essien, Lampard, Pastore, Yuri, Malouda, Joe Cole and Alexis Sanchez (whom i play as one of the three strikers)?

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

6 hours and no replies! :S

I don't believe there is anyway of physically attracting new sponsors yourself, you'll just have to keep winning things or sell some players and offload some wages. Also could you refer your second query as i don't really understand what you're asking?

i dont think its the manager's job deciding which sponsors to choose etc (the board's maybe?). so you won't be able to control anything like that.

just sell players, watch your player's wages, offload **** coaches/scouts, and win trophies!

If you're noticing that you're failing to get replacement sponsorships for expired sponsors, then report it as a bug to SI.

They've fiddled a bit with how sponsorships are handled for some time now but it's still a bit wonky at times. In theory, increasing the reputation of your club by winning things should see higher sponsorship deals (in total value and in individual value), but it doesn't seem to work as well as it should do all the time. So bug report with save game and suchlike if you're having problems with adequate sponsorship.

Also could you refer your second query as i don't really understand what you're asking?

That was me asking for recommendations on the upper right side of the field... given what my left side and mid side looks like.

That was me asking for recommendations on the upper right side of the field... given what my left side and mid side looks like.

So you want advice on which AMR to buy?

Krasic
Alexis Sanchez
Messi
Jesus Navas

not navas, his homesicknees in well implemented in this game, your better off with perotti instead (wonderkid)