How can I get my B team in an actual league?

karabas1543

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I decided to resurrect an fm14 save with a N. Irish 3rd division side that I helped reach the top division.

The interesting thing is that my youth intake is really good: I have over 40 (!) young players out on loan to division 2 and 3 teams.

So basically my B team could easily compete in division 3. But right now it plays in the reserves league for the Premiere League teams.

Is there any way to get my B-team into the actual division 3 competition?

via the pregame editor is the only way i know, but you'd need to start again, You can buy FMRTE and add yourself a C team in a division active in your game and use that?

via the pregame editor is the only way i know, but you'd need to start again, You can buy FMRTE and add yourself a C team in a division active in your game and use that?

Hm, ok, thanks! I might try that.

I wonder though... there's a chance my B-team could make it to the Premiere League also - especially in a few years if I do well in the European competitions and bring in the money to improve youth intake, development, etc.

What happens if you and your B-team compete in the same division? is that even possible?

Hm, ok, thanks! I might try that.

I wonder though... there's a chance my B-team could make it to the Premiere League also - especially in a few years if I do well in the European competitions and bring in the money to improve youth intake, development, etc.

What happens if you and your B-team compete in the same division? is that even possible?

depends on the league rules, it can be set for either,

depends on the league rules, it can be set for either,

Interesting - so if the B team plays in the same league as its parent team, does the B-team auto-forfeit all of its games against the parent or something?

No, the b-team is essentially ran as a separate club, different manager, staff, players. You can control if he can buy or sells, or uses your tactics, but nothing else really. You could essentially be beaten to the title by your reserve team. :)