haze12

Reaction score
i'm having problems with my juve team, i have a great squad...

View attachment 256847

but they're playing inconsistently, (beat cagliari 6-0, then drew 0-0 with padova). i want to find a tactic that will mean i dominate possession, or that will get the best out of my players, m'vila isn't playing great, which role suits him best??

i dont need to have tons of possession as long as i create alot of chances. like an arsenal tactic in the 433 formation i use perhaps... (i tried 4231, didn't work out).

also if you're gonna suggest a tactic, then how do i download and install it on a mac?

thanks.

My LOSC Lille: 4-2-3-1 = The way to go...?

Try this....

4-2-3-1

GK
DR DC DC DL
MC MC
AMR AMC AML
FC

Team Instructions

Philosophy: Rigid
Strategy: Attacking

Passing Style: Default
Creative Freedom: More Expressive
Closing Down: Default
Tackling: More Aggressive
Marking: Default
Crossing: Drill Crosses
Roaming: More Roaming

Leave everything else as it comes

GK: Sweeper Keeper Attack
DR/DL: Wing Back Defend
DCR/L: Central Defender Stopper
MCR: Box to Box Midfielder Support
MCL: Ball Winning Midfielder Defend
AMR: Winger Attack
AML: Inside Forward Attack
AMC: Advanced Playmaker Support
FC: Complete Forward Attack

Honestly, I've never had a better season than with this custom tactic...
Eden Hazard (AMC role / AML (sometimes)) has played 48 games, scored 16 and assisted 36 times.
Karim Benzema (FC role / AML (sometimes))has played 55 games, scored 63 and assisted 18 times.

thanks i'll try that out, i'll let you know how it goes.

View attachment 256896

thanks alot, going well, took a couple of games to get going, but i've seen a massive improvement, in chances created, and got more possession, the team is more consistent now. that final push meant i beat milan to the title with 3 games remaining. gonna see how my budget is, then i'll try signing hazard for AML.

View attachment 256896

thanks alot, going well, took a couple of games to get going, but i've seen a massive improvement, in chances created, and got more possession, the team is more consistent now. that final push meant i beat milan to the title with 3 games remaining. gonna see how my budget is, then i'll try signing hazard for AML.
Nice... looking good, I'd defo try and sign Hazard and I'd sign Kovacic (AMC) cheap and great rotation/first team player (couple of years time)