how can i get the desired national team?

jimmy09

Reaction score
i'm currently managing cameroon..had a hard time ><..and i saw that the brazil job is vacant..i wanna go there! however, they rejected me :(..i think that has to do with my nationality? my nationalities are singaporean and english..my 1st choice would have to be england..however capello's job security are stable..**** how can i get the england job? thanks :D

well if you cheat you could add a manager as the england manager then retire that exact manager who is at england then Apply for the england job

OR your Status i.e.. reputation is not high enough

for Brazil and nations like that you need to be a world Class Manager or just win the World Cup or get a small club and win the UCL

For big teams like Brazil you'd need a good reputation first.

well if you cheat you could add a manager as the england manager then retire that exact manager who is at england then Apply for the england job

OR your Status i.e.. reputation is not high enough

hmm i won everything with man utd including UCL..not good enough?

i only won the league with chelsea and got the brazil job coz it was open lol

aw..brazil job is taken up by some other guy..

Your past experience is a big factor, if its ex international you will usually be the favourite for the job even if you haven't won anything yet.

Last edited:
i had the brazil on pervious games after winning 3 or 4 cups in first season with man utd and pplied for as they dint get anywhere in the World Cup :L

haha..im not part of the england international team at all..but im planning to cheat :D
really want to make rooney the player of the year