How can i get the most out of my game !

Killa987

Reaction score
Well I Haven't been having much fun on fm 12 , can anyone give me tips on how i can enjoy my game and get through more seasons thanx .

I don't know how you have been playing but when i find myself short of inspiration or ambition i do the following -

Create my own challenges for myself or do the ones found on fm-base e.g. i'm currently trying to take East thurrock to the premier league whilst only signing english players and it is extremely hard, but no matter how frustrated i get with it i always want to play it lol

Create my own tactics, not sure if you do this already or if you use the ones fm-base community created but testing out my own tactics and stuff is always fun (if you do this i suggest you read the sticky guides in the tactics section as well as the player role guides in the players section).

Don't go for the easy teams for example try playing as Osasuna in Liga BBVA and see how many seasons it takes you to win the league off of barce and madrid.

Searching for new talent and regens can be very fun if you enjoy that sort of thing, especially when you find an unknown wonderkid that you can show off on Fm-base. Also developing your players and tutoring them is quite enjoyable.

If all else fails holiday your game for 10 seasons and take a look at the teams there, it brings a fresh feel to the game as most of the players have retired.

Hope you find something to bring you back into the game

Jamie

Brilliant tips Jamie, very inspirational, that would have got a lot of readers good ideas, well done

I definitely agree with Jamie. If you haven't playing as a lower team, try it. I'm currently playing as Wimbledon, and even though we're in a bad spell at the minute, it's really hard to stop playing it :)

Thanks Jamie you really helped been playing as leeds looks like im gonna get promoted and creating your own tactic is very fun thnx