How can I get two players to attack far post in the corner set up ?

gflorenzi

Reaction score
I can't get two of my players in the same possession in the corner set up ? But I saw some of guys doing this, how can i do ??

Hi Mate, hope this helps because initially I was confused by it all.

Step 1: Set up your corners normally and don't worry about the second man attacking the far post for the moment. As you'll see from the screenshot below there are two players attacking the far post. However it would usually have the striker set with "go forward", this maybe different depending on your setup.
View attachment 336908

Step 2: Now you've closed your set piece wizard and you'll see this screen View attachment 336907 now you see on the left there is a tab labeled "stats" if you click it you get this drop down menu.View attachment 336906What you want to select from that menu is "attacking corners" then your screen will look like this View attachment 336905.

Step 3:
Now you've got the above screen what you want to do is to un-tick the player with the "attack far post" option usually a defender so it looks like this View attachment 336904. You're striker will still have "go forward" most likely so just change it using the menu by his name to "attack far post" like this View attachment 336902

Step 4: Now your striker has the instruction you want. Go back to the player you un-ticked the defender and tick him and change his instruction to attack far post and it should look like thisView attachment 336901.

Now you've got your two players attacking the far post.

Hope that helps, sorry it's a little messy but I hope you can follow it.

Last edited:
Hi Mate, hope this helps because initially I was confused by it all. Step 1: Set up your corners normally and don't worry about the second man attacking the far post for the moment. As you'll see from the screenshot below there are two players attacking the far post. However it would usually have the striker set with "go forward", this maybe different depending on your setup.View attachment 686931Step 2: Now you've closed your set piece wizard and you'll see this screen View attachment 686933 now you see on the left there is a tab labeled "stats" if you click it you get this drop down menu.View attachment 686934What you want to select from that menu is "attacking corners" then your screen will look like this View attachment 686936.Step 3: Now you've got the above screen what you want to do is to un-tick the player with the "attack far post" option usually a defender so it looks like this View attachment 686939. You're striker will still have "go forward" most likely so just change it using the menu by his name to "attack far post" like this View attachment 686945Step 4: Now your striker has the instruction you want. Go back to the player you un-ticked the defender and tick him and change his instruction to attack far post and it should look like thisView attachment 686947. Now you've got your two players attacking the far post.Hope that helps, sorry it's a little messy but I hope you can follow it.
oh thanks a lot mate,you made my day