how can i have more coaches?

flavio

Reaction score
my board doesnt allow me to sign more coaches, and yet i need them...
what can i do?
help please

How many coaches you have now? And why you need more?
Wich team?

There a glitch where you can have as many assistant managers as you want. So if you want to keep your current coaches just offer them a new contract as an assistant and that will free up space for more coaches :)

I have the same problem, I play as legnano and I can only get 3 coaches and one assistant. I think i've tried to get another assistant before but it was canceled by the board.

Nothing you can do apart from sack to get yourself spaces, you're at the wrong club if you can't get 9 coaches.

That's the thing I hate about the game, a stubborn board.

I want to upgrade my youth and training facilities to make them the best in the world. The training only stands at good.

I've given the club a bank balance of 76 million yet they won't accept my demands the idiots. I should leave the club because they don't match my ambition :D

They'll accept in 12 months, which will then take another 6-12 months to develop so I get them 2 years after I want them.

I don't want nine coaches, just 4 would be fine. As of now 3 and a manager just arn't enough to get real good training despite them having good DDM and coaching stats. They all have to do more than what they are best at so the star ratings go down. I still get 6 star coaching for tactics and 5 or 6 for ball control. Everything else is about 3.

i already have fourteen but im manchester city so i think they could allow me one or two more..
i mean, when i was porto they allowed me to have 21 coaches...