How can i improve my team????

Reaction score
in my 7th season with leicester and qualified for champions league. i have been given £27million to spend.

i was thinking of signing Igor Akinfeev as a replacement for Enyeama and Asenjo who i my opinion are not good enough for champions league. but the only problem is that CSKA want 30million for him. :S

Also looking to sell Delfounso.

Whats been your biggest problem? Eg conceeding too much etc

I don't know half the players you have so I'm not sure how to comment. Having said that, surely there are better strikers around than Sanchez? (In my game, at 2014, he only has finishing of 12....surely he's a better winger?) And maybe better players for central defense?

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Im guessing regens. And no when you get that far in Alexis Sanchez is a beast!

Not on my game he ain't. Well, I'll concede he's a **** good winger but not a striker

2013/2014 season scored 70 goals and conceded 39. also just strengthend my defense by getting Akinfeev.
Sanchez - 34 apps, 18 goals, 16 assists
can anyone name me a good defensive midfielder as backup for Zuculini????

i had him he was bad and i couldn't renew his contract due to work permit problems so he went on a free

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Take a look at this guy

on my game he's 33 years old.:p

Probably a bit old in your game aswell. My DMs are Richard Hughes and Charlie Grant. Neither has great stats but both have done well.

Ill think and get back to you.

How about Juan Manuel Torres or Andrea Luci

Or a Regen

Last edited:
DM - Veloso, Bolzoni, Palombo, Toulalan,

You should try and get any of the following - Pato, Hulk, Sahko, Marquinhos, Fiorillo, Vela, Balotelli, Osvaldo, Bangoura, Sahin

As you are in 2014, what is David De Gea (GK) like?

Bolzoni has just signed for Southampton h rejected my contract.
Moussa Sissoko is at Lyon and does not want to come to me.

lucas,kacar,vukojevic,ponzio,edinho,sandro,veloso,khedira,diarra,lustenberger,luiz gustavo,capoue

none of these players want to come and if they do my scouts say that they are only decent signings for a premier league team

Wtf 45 Messages in your inbox :S think you should get reading lol :) Same i don't know half of the players so i cann't help but, Prince Buaben is good for Championship and Premiership he is great for me!

kuzmanovich-DM
new striker as well sanchez cant be that good or the champions league

vagner love
hulk
lisandro lopez not sure about age
kiko macheda
carlos vela
adebayor
balotelli
danny welbeck- to com on off the bench