Lxwis

Reaction score
Right, I have had problems on the new Beta with creating a new tactic because i either concede to many or i have too many shots and do not convert, so i was wondering if you could help me make this tactic stronger defensively and make them better in the final third?

The Tactic: You can see the roles of the players, only the 'WINGERS' have and the CAM are the only players with "Player Instructions and they are to 'pass it shorter'"

View attachment 332883
View attachment 332884

Results

I either get 5-1 win against a average team or i loose 4-0 to a bigger team but even when playing the weaker teams they still seem to have a lot of shots against me

View attachment 332878

View attachment 332882View attachment 332881View attachment 332880View attachment 332879

fm 15 is much easier now :) . try change both CM to Roaming Playmaker

Yeh but that isn't going to stop stupid goals or help me score more goals is it?

I'm noticing that goals I both score and concede are often shots that are not held by the keeper, or hit the post, and rebound to an opponent to score. That's a hefty percentage of the goals scored. If that was reduced to the amount that happens in RL, the ME would be pretty decent for the most part. A lot of long shots go in too, which is fine, but the percentage is higher than in RL. I'm testing defensive and CCC creating strategies that will likely be needed for the next update.

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks