How can i keep my chairman from selling my players?

jonaskim95

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm in the beggining of my second season managing Braga (from Portugal) and in the first season I exceed my board's expectatives greatly by winning both the europa league and the championship.
Now my players are pretended by some of the big guys and my chairman keeps accepting small bids for some of my key players (less than 5million!!!).
He already sold Pizzi for 3.6M (I used to rotate him on the wings with belhanda and others) and accepted an offer of 4M for Adam Vass who's been rock solid as a ball winning midfielder. :(

Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Hi,
I'm in the beggining of my second season managing Braga (from Portugal) and in the first season I exceed my board's expectatives greatly by winning both the europa league and the championship.
Now my players are pretended by some of the big guys and my chairman keeps accepting small bids for some of my key players (less than 5million!!!).
He already sold Pizzi for 3.6M (I used to rotate him on the wings with belhanda and others) and accepted an offer of 4M for Adam Vass who's been rock solid as a ball winning midfielder. :(

Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

I can think of a few things to help.

Give your best players new long term contracts, set asking prices for them to really high, make sure your finances are healthy so your chairman has no reason to sell on you, set squad status for players most at risk to bids as indispensable to club on squad status.