How Can i Make Aguero The Best Player ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

boylis

Reaction score
Hey anybody know how can i make him the best player for my Man City ???

he only have 14 goals in 43 matches :(

if u know plz tell me ...thx !!!

Where are you playing him, and in what formation? In the past I've played him in an attacking midfield role with plenty of creative freedom, long shots often and he's scored 25+ a season for liverpool. To get more goals I'd play him up front with a strong tall striker like Adebayor as a target man, with target man supply set to feet and through balls often. Then make Aguero have highest creative freedom, long shots often forward runs and run with ball often too, and maybe tick free role. Hope that helps.

Best thing i have done is buy benzema and aguero. use aguero up front on the left and have him as target striker with benzema or christian benitez on the right. aguero scored 32 goals in a season with benzema getting 18 and benitez (as a sub) getting 14. aguero will drop off the front two into an attacking midfield role as he pleases if he is the target man and he does crazy runs into the box to score. definatly the best player i have bought. btw, i am leeds united in my 4th season, 2nd season in the premiership and half way through. Aguero has already scored 18 goals.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

oh yeah, have his mentality as 'attacking', creative freedom as 'much', passing style 'direct', closing down 'whole pitch', forward runs & run with ball as 'often', long shots and through balls as 'mixed, cross ball as 'often'. marking 'zonal, tight marking 'no' and put him as a free role. Trust me he will score goals. This setup also works with any other player who is classed as a AM/FC. They will run from midfield, get into the box and either put it in the net or flick it on for his strike partner, either way he gets a goal or an assist. Hope it works for ya.

i have Pobrenbyak for Agueros partnes and Yo ...some times i use Arshavin too ... so i will try theese things u told me ....

Get Drogba or hulk to be his striking partner and for some reason aguero just bang in goals for fun n hulk or drogba assists for fun :D

i tried to have drogba but chelsea wanted 120mil for him ... i am not gonna pay 120 mil for a 32 yeras old striker ...

i had him with own and he scored 31 goals in 42 games for me

i play him as an attacking mid, have 1 striker upfront as target man, he plays short passes 1 2's with him, through balls, long shots, attacking full , him as playmaker, run with ball, forward runs always, short passing.

give him a while, played horribly for the 1st 10-15 games for me. has been playing like a god now :p

Used him CM with Atletico with great results. Don't know why I played him there but it gave me more attacking options with Aguero, Forlan, M.Rodriguez and a Rw and a FC who's names I can't remember. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.