How can I make searching the transfer list less boring

Shmona91

Reaction score
So, So boring. im looking for an AMR and AML. I don't want to sift through 10000 players most of which will not be up to scratch. it gets to the point where i get so frustrated I end up buying the first bloke who seems reasonably good.

can I ask a scout to search for a specific kind of player?

zzz

So, So boring. im looking for an AMR and AML. I don't want to sift through 10000 players most of which will not be up to scratch. it gets to the point where i get so frustrated I end up buying the first bloke who seems reasonably good.

can I ask a scout to search for a specific kind of player?

zzz

Scout by attributes or role, use scouting reports to separate players who're not the quality of your league (When I look for Premier league players as a title challenging side, I exclude anyone beneath 2* Current Ability)

You shoudl also be looking at their personalities, checking their form and injury history. If you're finding it boring, I'd say you're not doing half as much as you could be doing. I personally find scouting for players a frantic endeavor.

Apply the proper filters, problem solved.

most of my first team players are between 3 and 4 stars, so i set the filters to show me players whose current ability is atleast 3 stars, and very few showed up, the ones that did were way out of my transfer budget of 700k -1.3m MAX

so im not sure what to do, i guess my only choice is to buy young, as the free transfers arent going to win me titles and the loaners wont either

you'll be better off looking at the actual stats over the star ratings.

most of my first team players are between 3 and 4 stars, so i set the filters to show me players whose current ability is atleast 3 stars, and very few showed up, the ones that did were way out of my transfer budget of 700k -1.3m MAX

so im not sure what to do, i guess my only choice is to buy young, as the free transfers arent going to win me titles and the loaners wont either

Look at what your maximum wage you can offer. Put the wage filter in maximum say 8k. Put value on for 1m. Then take realistic targets off. The chances are if you can offer someone more money they will join. Put the attributes you want in for the position then put that to about 12/13 then search.

Also in the transfer centre click on the director of football (dont matter if you dont have one assistant will do it) click suggest transfer targets set what type of transfer you want transfer/loan/free select the position then click suggest. Job done.

where is the option to suggest targets in transfer centre? i can't find it, i can only find how to ask scouts to look in countries