Reaction score
Hello to everybody
After a corroputed challenge with San Gimignano (5th level in Italy) arrived in Serie B (2°) without buying anyone now i really want to set up a bigger challenge: use FC Andorra & the National with only youth (only andorran ones, we'll see).
Sadly i haven't find a DB that enables 5th level of Spain: the only one is Sangue Blu's one, but it has different leagues and FC Andorra is in Tercera regional, at the 7th level. Plus, many things are different in this db from the reality.
I've missed something/there is a way to play FC Andorra in its real league?

Thx to everybody

There's a (realistic) full Spansish system project going on in a Spanish speaking forum I tend to browse frequently, however it's still on the beta stage so far and I don't know if it will be functional on 16.3 (I highly doubt it) since the number of teams in one group of the third tier changed (one team got kicked out of the competition due to non-payment issues).

I'll give you a holler if it gets finished and becomes fully functional.

There's a (realistic) full Spansish system project going on in a Spanish speaking forum I tend to browse frequently, however it's still on the beta stage so far and I don't know if it will be functional on 16.3 (I highly doubt it) since the number of teams in one group of the third tier changed (one team got kicked out of the competition due to non-payment issues).

I'll give you a holler if it gets finished and becomes fully functional.
Isn't it easily fixable?
I'm very surprised that we can play 4th level of Malta, Santo Domingo ecc but no 5th level in Spain :v

You can try finding a database I'm sure you could if you looked enough or you could just promote them to the lowest playable division if you can;t

Edit: At the bottom of this there is a link to a database no idea if it will be any good or not though

Spanish Lower Leagues | FM16 - The FM Addicts

Sadly, when i load the db it says "impossible to load Spain, one league has 19 teams and it needs 20"

It is fixable, but it will take time since it pretty much needs to be redone to fix the number of teams issue and as far as I know is a one man project.

(And yeah, I'm also looking forward for it to be finished as my neighbourhood's team plays in Spain's 4th tier...)

Can't win take just a team from 5th level (let's say, our FC Andorra) and then add another team randomly chosen from Cuba or something like this in the 5th level?