Aarøe95

Reaction score
Just checked the different CL-groups, 3rd season, and saw that there were 5 teams from the BPL, apperantly they couldn't agree on what teams should qualify :) Obviously this is some sort of bug, just wanted to know if anyone else has seen something similar to this :)

Liverpool won it, and they ended up 5th. But then they should get the access instead of 4th, like when Chelsea won the CL and thereby qualified instead of Tottenham :)

I just had a season where 9 teams from the prem got into Europe

Well that's some BS, why should the english clubs be treated differently than the rest? Shouldn't La Liga, Serie A etc. be offered the same deal. Both La Liga (Sevilla) and Serie A (Napoli) have the chance to win the EL, but they won't get an extra club in the CL?!?!? Seems both weird and wrong!

AFAIK whoever wins the EL gets into the champions league if they do not qualify thru the league they are playing in

Last edited:
Well that's some BS, why should the english clubs be treated differently than the rest? Shouldn't La Liga, Serie A etc. be offered the same deal. Both La Liga (Sevilla) and Serie A (Napoli) have the chance to win the EL, but they won't get an extra club in the CL?!?!? Seems both weird and wrong!

It does apply to all those countries, not just England. Relax bro.

It's an English Paper so they're naturally going to focus on the English prospects but every club in the competition benefits from the same rule; regardless of their nation.

Yeah, I defiantly overreacted on that one, my bad :)
Had not heard they were going to make it work this way, and didn't think before answering

Yeah, I defiantly overreacted on that one, my bad :)
Had not heard they were going to make it work this way, and didn't think before answering

To be fair, you would have had a point if it was English-only. I love your egalitarian approach to European football. You get a thumbs up from me!