How can you lose the league like that?

Phenomenal season by Madrid. Sometimes you just have to laugh and say "this just wasn't our year."

Yeah in my previous Liverpool save I had about four successive seasons where at least 2 teams finished leveled on points at the end of the season and it came down to goal difference.

in a tie ( same points) i had advantage i was on top i wish i was there , but i could everything that passed from my hand ...107 points i mean come on they took 107 points of the 114 available..its simply sick ...never seen anything like that :(

Ive found that kind of points total quite normal in the spanish league. its so easily dominated by madrid and barcelona that there is never any threat for them in that league. I have been able to beat that points total once on this game with my long term save with birmingham city in the english league. I finished with 109 points 1 draw 1 loss 36 wins. What made it worse was that the team I lost to beat me in late april when there relegation had already been confirmed. its the closest ive been to having an unbeatable season in a top divison