How cheap did you guys get M'villa?

Fragnat

Reaction score
Ok this is really frustrating. I really need a young DM and mvilla is my target. Few saves ago I could get him for 16 min when he ****** off at manager or seomthing. But I have not been able to get him for anything cheaper then 50 mil. How much was it for you guys?

On the latest LFCMarshall patch I got him for £29.5m in the first transfer window.

Wow, I don't think he costs anywhere near that! I've got him for around 25-30 million every time too. Maybe you have to try and get him pretty early.

On the Latest LFC marshall patch i got him for 10m pounds.....got him in january 2012 to be coming in at season end.wasnt transfer listed it was just that i think i got lucky probably
View attachment 278639

Forget him dude, I tell you who is cheap has chips and is perhaps one of the best BWM - Kwadro Asamoah from Juventus, cost me 5m and is a beast.

View attachment 278640View attachment 278641

I sold him because of the profit I made, and Bale was transfer listed for 7.5m, and Koke was also available for 1.3m, not a bad piece of business.

Ok this is really frustrating. I really need a young DM and mvilla is my target. Few saves ago I could get him for 16 min when he ****** off at manager or seomthing. But I have not been able to get him for anything cheaper then 50 mil. How much was it for you guys?

Lots of cheaper as good alternatives out there

To quote Raik

Romulo - Vasco
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev
Javi Martinez - Athletic
Ettiene Capoue - Toulouse
Lass Diarra - Real Madrid
Lars/Sven Bender - Leverkusen/Dortmund
Stefan Reinartz - Leverkusen (retrained a little)
Nicolas N'Koulou - OM
Kara - Tromso
Radja Naingollan - Cagliari
Mario Bollatti - Internacional
John Obi - Chelsea
Fernando - Porto
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas

Forget him dude, I tell you who is cheap has chips and is perhaps one of the best BWM - Kwadro Asamoah from Juventus, cost me 5m and is a beast.

View attachment 278640View attachment 278641

I sold him because of the profit I made, and Bale was transfer listed for 7.5m, and Koke was also available for 1.3m, not a bad piece of business.

Asamoah is not as good as M'Vila, and an average rating of about 7 is not particularly good, that is around average for good players. The only reason you should go for Asamoah is because of the financial difference, and Asamoah is more likely to go to a slightly smaller club than M'Vila...

Lots of cheaper as good alternatives out there

To quote Raik

Romulo - Vasco
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev
Javi Martinez - Athletic
Ettiene Capoue - Toulouse
Lass Diarra - Real Madrid
Lars/Sven Bender - Leverkusen/Dortmund
Stefan Reinartz - Leverkusen (retrained a little)
Nicolas N'Koulou - OM
Kara - Tromso
Radja Naingollan - Cagliari
Mario Bollatti - Internacional
John Obi - Chelsea
Fernando - Porto
Jorge Enriquez - Chivas

I got Fernando from Porto for £1.7m in January of my first season, so maybe have a look at him too? :)

Asamoah is not as good as M'Vila, and an average rating of about 7 is not particularly good, that is around average for good players. The only reason you should go for Asamoah is because of the financial difference, and Asamoah is more likely to go to a slightly smaller club than M'Vila...

Okay calm down, it was just a suggestion.

Okay calm down, it was just a suggestion.

I am not un-calm? I was merely pointing out to Fragnat that M'Vila is a better player, however Asamoah is a cheaper option... oO) :S ???

free at end of contract to replace Busquets who I sold for 60m