How close can you get...

Craig01

Reaction score
So, I've finished my third (2010-11) season with Arsenal and I've done really well in all competitions as you can see...

View attachment 5992

So you think, fantastic season, won the Community Shield, FA Cup, League Cup and even the Champions League, and you managed to finish 2nd which is really good too.

But you wouldn't be thinking that if you were me...

View attachment 5987

1 GOAL DIFFERENCE!? 1! Sigh, just typical really, pipped to the post by Man City, I'm not a happy man in that respect, but at least the board have announced an improvement to youth and training facilities which I requested out of interest, thinking nothing would happen, which is great as I didn't even know they could be improved.

View attachment 5991

I might as well show you my squad while I'm at it, best player has been Arshavin, he grabbed Player of the Year with his 9 Goals and 22 Assists.

View attachment 5988

View attachment 5993

Oh and Fulham have been my bogey team through out my campaign, god knows why because they're not good at all, I just can't play against them!

View attachment 5989

Whereas I've got a good record against those EPL robbing so and so's.

View attachment 5990

I hope you enjoyed that short story anyway, please feel my pain :p

And yeah I don't use any custom skin or background or logos or player faces so it does look pretty boring but I prefer performance over quality, just in case your wondering, as people normally say "Hey, whats that skin you use" in threads like these, but nope not me 8-|

im just wondering if 2 teams finish same one everything goal difference points wins losses absolutley everything 1st and 2nd what would happen

im just wondering if 2 teams finish same one everything goal difference points wins losses absolutley everything 1st and 2nd what would happen

Then they would go on head-to-head meetings during the season

What's cost do you get Casillas and Messi? Anyway, a good story.

I activated both of their release clauses to get their signatures, so I payed 55m for Casillas and 35.5m for Messi. More than I would have liked to pay of course but they were two players I just couldn't miss out on signing. I bought Casillas in the 2nd season and Messi in the 3rd :)

With Brazil (same game), I just lost against Argentina in the Semi Final of the Copa America Cup and got the sack unfortunately, it was such a tense game I ended up putting my game speed to normal (I usually have it quickest possible), here's the match report anyway if anybody is interested!

Brazil 4 - 4 Argentina (Copa América Semi Final)

(Argentina won 4-3 on penalties)

Argentina battled through to a thoroughly deserved 4-3 penalty shootout victory over Brazil in their Copa América Semi Final game at Antonio Vespucio Liberti this afternoon.

Striker Keirrison gave Brazil the lead with a diving header from within the six-yard box in the 27th minute. Winger Pablo Zabaleta then managed to pull one back for Argentina after 33 minutes with a close range header.

Zabaleta then put the away side in front after 45 minutes with a close range header. Tenacious midfielder Ramires then equalised for Brazil in the 56th minute with a powerful effort.

Commanding centre-back Gabriel Milito then put the away side in front after 86 minutes with a fine header from point-blank range. The Argentina fans might have hoped that Milito had scored the winner but it was not to be.

Striker Silva then equalised for Brazil in the 90th minute with a placed shot. Better late than never for Brazil and the fans were clearly delighted with Silva's impact.

Experienced centre-back Juan then put the home side in front in the 95th minute with a powerful effort. Cultured midfielder Lucho González then managed to pull one back for Argentina after 105 minutes with a powerful header.

In the shootout that followed it was left to cultured striker Rodrigo Palacio to keep a cool head and smash home the winning penalty for Argentina.

Attendance: 65644

Ahahahaha, Man City PRM winners?
That's good!
LOL, Tottenham just 7th...
Villa just 9th...

Can you give us screenie of Uniteds and Man City's team ?