How did I just sign Balotelli with Hull!??

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Okay I'm Hull at the start of the 2009/2010 season and I've just signed Balotelli.. It's even weirder that I got him for £5.25M and I'm in the Championship.. So I'm just wondering has anyone else signed him for a Championship club or has anyone signed a really good player for a not very good team? :P

I have him on a £30K a week contract.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Oh I also signed Asenjo for £7M. I tried to buy him for £8.25M but he rejected me and signed a new contract with a release fee of £7M :S So I got him for less!

Started a new game with Q.P.R (fancied a challenge after destroying the game with aston villa.)
I was able to land David Beckham and Landon donavon. =|.

Nice, when I was Sheffield United I managed to sign Marquinhos and Keirrison in my first season. =]

(Back to the Hull game) Oh wait I was wrong.. I'm in the 3rd Season, because I played the first season at Portsmouth, got sacked Jan 2010, joined Blackpool, got bored, joined Hull end of may 2010. So it's the 2010/2011 season. Also when I was Portsmouth at the end of the first season I sold Crouch for £28M to Chelsea (after rejecting a £27M bid in Jan from AC Milan), and signed Huntelaar for £6.25M... Then Inter bid £18.25M in January.. I'm in one strange game. :l I'll make a separate thread with some interesting screenshots of my career so far if anyone's interested..

hull, 1st season won fa cup. next season signed riquelme, sakho, and alberto paloschi.

very strange indeed.

lol dont worry safc, i never make things up. fm comes up with soo many outlandish scenarios that there is no need to lie! im at work so no screenshot but heres a pick of my squad that i loaded into my fm base base phot album. btw it wasnt sakho it was akinfeev, i remember weighing up which i needed more, a cb or gk, sakho or akinfeev? i went for the goalie in the end

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=78&pictureid=433
sorry for the quality but you can read the names.

can we see some screenshots of all this please?

Yeah sure..

Here's my HULL TRANSFERS and my Portsmouth transfers 08/09 - 09/10. If you want any more proof then just ask :)

I don't have one from my Sheffield game cus I never saved it, just got bored and quit. =| Also I had no imput to Portsmouths transfers past 10.1.2010

nice business with huntelaar, had him for like 5 months then sold for good £££

i nearly got bollotelli for 11 mil as sevilla but he rejected

how in the world, huntelaar £6 millions what a bargain, if he was only that cheap in real life. fair play to madrid for not selling these players on a cheap.

how in the world, huntelaar £6 millions what a bargain, if he was only that cheap in real life. fair play to madrid for not selling these players on a cheap.

Hmm he won't be that cheap next year.. Although his asking price was £21M my scout said I could get him for like 6-7M so I just offered his value and they accepted lol.

Why did you buy Jo for 20M? I'll eat my words if he's playing well for you though.

Why did you buy Jo for 20M? I'll eat my words if he's playing well for you though.

Yeah, why would you buy jo for 20 million, you could buy a better striker for that
i.e - carlos vela (who grows to be terrific)

if i was in your position i would sigh kerrison 13 mil

what was lincoln from fenerbache like in your game?

Not that good to be honest. Signed him for £6.5M, he's now 32 and is worth £575K, pretty much the same stats. Here's how he performed the last 3 years.

2010-2011;
Apps 15 Gls 1 Asts 1 AvR 6.58
2009-2010;
Apps 20 Gls 1 Asts 0 AvR 6.50
2008-2009;
Apps 29 Gls 2 Asts 4 AvR 6.82

Oh a bit of news.. Just to make this stranger, I just signed him (Balotelli) again for £5.25 for Leeds (same game btw.) Balotelli compared with Rochina.

PICTURE HERE!

Is he worth £5.25? Considering I only paid 950K for Rochina, £1.9M for Kelvin Etuhu, £1.3M for Andy Carroll and I already had Ameobi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back