How did I just sign Balotelli with Hull!??

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh a bit of news.. Just to make this stranger, I just signed him (Balotelli) again for £5.25 for Leeds (same game btw.) Balotelli compared with Rochina.

PICTURE HERE!

Is he worth £5.25? Considering I only paid 950K for Rochina, £1.9M for Kelvin Etuhu, £1.3M for Andy Carroll and I already had Ameobi?

He's worth every penny, I've only ever signed him once back on 9.1 and he was fantastic. On my current game on Newcastle his stats are brilliant but sadly he's just signed a new contract with Inter :(

Hmm how did you sign balotelli with hull
FMRTE comes to mind

Impressive business man you are (H) Balotelli is a beast on my game, He's at Man Utd in 17/18.

Hmm how did you sign balotelli with hull
FMRTE comes to mind

Okay I'm not sure what you mean by FMRTE but my guess is your saying I've edited the game? Firstly I signed him with Hull because he was transfer listed and I was the only team chasing him, and for Leeds, I made an offer of £5.25M (What I paid for him at Hull) for him because he was in the reserves and they accepted, I'm paying him £38K a week at Leeds.

-

Also here you go dude, these are Jo's stats.

i've got david beckham in my everton squad good on the right wing and freekicks always on target as his stat is 20!

my second season with hull i signed, keirrison, pennant 4 free, mark noble, collisson, zaki and about 2 sign sakho 4 12 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back