Wadinho

Reaction score
Hey guys, complete noob here, I've managed to load up the editor but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Basically I want to add some funds to my Valencia season, how do I go about doing this?

search valencia go on finances put in the amount u want
go to file save editor data as name it load up manager start new game box will appear tik change box and there u go hope this helps

if youve already started the game, which you have you need to download FMRTE, search for it, youll find it, you can change absolutely everything, dont recommend it, coz it ruins the experience, and its basically cheating, but if its your first go, then i spose you can be let off :p

but as dazdazdaz says, thats if your starting a new game, use the FM editor to increase their finances, and youll have to start a new game for them to take affect, dont forget to save the editor data as a different name, dont save over the config file, or your fooshked :) then when you load the game up next and start a new game, therell be the option to apply your database :) any questions, post back

yeah but hes already started a game, so i suggested FMRTE so he can continue playing, instead of having to reload the game etc.

Cheers for that guys, I'll know now for future games what to do. I dont want to spoil my season now though as I'm on a good run and have started a story.