how do i call players back from international duty?

rossikool

Reaction score
as the title states : how do i call players back from international duty?

Im currently managing a team and the problem i find is that at least 5-9 players will be on international duty due to friendslies or what ever.

well how would i call them back as on last season i missed out on winning the treble due to a lot players been away from the team

please help.

You can't call them back once they have gone but you can set it so that your players don't go to play for their country in the first place. I've had this happen before but it was only one game which I didn't need to win as I'd already won the group in the ECC.

Can't remember how to block them from going though :$

oh my days well its still an unrealistic game then, i hope they put this feature on the 2012 addition

You can't call them back IRL.. but you can say they are not playing..

well could someone find away to block them going then?

cheers

if you could block them IRL or in Game expect a massive blacklash. imagine trying to stop a fish from swimming. or a bird from flying.

not a good idea. might aswell have 11 balotellis in your squad.

When your Assistant informs you that your players have been called up for international duty, there will be an option for you to set International / Friendly instructions. You can change it to never, but let me warn you, your player will be ******. He may even hand in a transfer request.

"Unrealistic game because you cant call a player back from international duty"

LMAO

I thought the countries had all the power? My understanding is that if a player does not show up for international duty the country can ask for that player to be banned for their respective club.

Well you can only set instructions for friendlies. You can either ask them to play till halftime or withdraw him. But player will get annoyed and ******. As for competitive matches, as far as i know, you cannot withdraw or call them back.