How Do I Completely Remove the Game So I Can Re-Sell??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleanupkid

Reaction score
Hi All.
Really don't get on with the game, and would like to re-sell. Is there any way of completely removing the game so that I can re-sell it with a valid key code.

I wish to play FM2013 as I much prefer it to the new 2014 one.

Thanks for any help!! PS if anyone wants to buy a cheap one I have one for sale (hopefully!)

dont think you'll be able to sell it with a key code as once you've used it once you cant use it again

That's ridiculous!!!! What a stitch up!!!
Not sure that's even legal!!

I haven't used the physical game yet as I haven't received it. I have just bought the online one and used teh Beta version. When the physical game comes will I be able to sell that??

I will be contacting them about this.

ahh im not sure might be able to then but i wouldnt bank on it.

can i ask why dont you like it?

You can't sell something because you don't like it. There is a demo available that you could have tried before purchasing.

The match animation is very poor.. you have no idea where teh ball is going..
There is no improvements on 2013 whatsoever, other than minor menu options
The tactics section has been completely destroyed.
The transfer market navigation has been downgraded
The coaching section is now very basic.

I have purchased and played every FM from 2001-2013, and this is by far the worst one. Can't see any improvements whatsoever, just things that have been ruined.

Oh, and too easy.

Just finished 2nd with Everton in first season and won the FA cup. Then went down 8 places in teh Euro ratings.

That's personal opinion. If you did research you would know they changed a lot and could have held off your purchase till you tried the demo.

I got no opinion about your attitude to the game...

But man.... I can not figure a chance for you to re-sell the game....

If you simply bought the game on steam then you can talk with support from steam and you may return your purchase....

But you bought it on other site..... can not see a way to do that....

Also, when a key is activated... it can not be recycled.....

I brought it on Steam. I have emailed their customer support.
Reinstalling FM2013 as we speak

Well I think you will get refund from steam!

I once bought a lot of games on iTunes and found out that most of them are ****.

Then I complained this to support and got refund!

arnt you overreacting a lttle ...

like whts been said if you researched watched si videos on youtube about fm14 you would know that alot of it has been updated...

It's futile. You can't sell it, and Steam Support will tell you exactly that.

Well I think you will get refund from steam!

I once bought a lot of games on iTunes and found out that most of them are ****.

Then I complained this to support and got refund!

He won't. When I didn't get a refund after buying the shitfest called Aliens: Colonial Marines, a game people actually sued the developers for, then he's not getting a refund for not liking the game.

There is no way of getting a refund. If you purchased the game and used the activation key to play the beta then more fool you I'm afraid. The demo is and was free, the beta was given to people who pre purchased to allow them early access whilst letting Si Games iron out any major issues.

You won't get your money back or anything like that, but I do agree, it is ****.

The match animation is very poor.. you have no idea where teh ball is going..
There is no improvements on 2013 whatsoever, other than minor menu options
The tactics section has been completely destroyed.
The transfer market navigation has been downgraded
The coaching section is now very basic.

I have purchased and played every FM from 2001-2013, and this is by far the worst one. Can't see any improvements whatsoever, just things that have been ruined.

You won't get your money back or anything like that, but I do agree, it is ****.

Things are different, they're not ****. It's more realistic now, and I actually prefer it to previous versions - they've changed a few things, but I find it more realistic and easier-to-play now.

Status
Not open for further replies.