how do i create star/wonderkids from my academy youth teams etc

andrew78

Reaction score
hi there im real madrid currently in season 2018/2019 and i have tryed to create star players/ wonderkids from my youth teams ie under 19's and im only managing getting players who are current potential 1 star max potential 1 star i have youth coaches all staff etc can someone tell me how it can be done or if im doing something wrong thanx.

You could try improving the youth and training facilities and increasing the scout network, so that the scouts can be expansive in which they find players. Also, set some of your scouts (if not all of them) to certain regions. So, for example, scout Central Europe with the filter of just players under the age of 19.

i have did the training facilities and i do send scouts out but the star players seem to come from brazil lol ill keep trying and changing few things and try get the scouts to search certain ages in regions theres also another thing that annoys me is when chairmen sell my players lol and i dnt like how all my players always seem to shoot from outside the box not many inside the box

also there's a boardroom option that's something along teh lines of increase youth recruitment area, if you can use this then imo it should be a priority if your focused on youth development because the wider the area your pulling your youth players frmo the better the chance of finding one that can hack it in your first team.

Well I have the same problem as andrew78. But the thing is that I havent just imporved training, youth facilities but also youth recrutment network and junior coaching to max (20 level as I had to use FMRTE to check that is was realy maxed). After all that money wasted I still dont get any good youth players for 4 seasons now, I did get some 150 PA players some time ago though. Is the game made so that you can only get that much good players per decade or something? Or is the problem that I am playing as manager of NK Olimpija Ljubljana (Slovenian first league) or maybe my rep. whitch is only 5500.

Thanks

this is Fm11 kolr, is this regarding Fm11? or Fm12? :) and welcome :)