Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

How do I create wonderkids with random stats?

Reaction score
Say I want a PA wonderkid of 190 who is 15, how do I create him without slecting stats and that It would be random and make it so he would actually reach that PA ability in the future of the game?

Reaction score
forgot why I left fmbase, you just refreshed my memory its full of wankers :)

Reaction score
Don't see how he's a ******?

Create them on Editor then make them a wonderkid with random stats on fmrte...?

≡
Reaction score
Put 0 for the stats you want to be random. To make him fulfill his potential give him high determination, work rate, professionalism and maybe a few others, probably best to lower the controversy and injury proneness too (not to 0 though, that makes it random; 1 at lowest).

Banned
Reaction score
Make his PA 190, and his CA anything. Then select his stats that make him grow, like team work, ect. Eventually he will turn into a world class player. As long as he plays at a good club :)

Reaction score
if you create a guy in the editor, just fill in his CA to 150+ and his PA to -10, then you will get someone who has random stats, would be good to sart with and likely to be one of the best in the game in a few years.