Celtic boy

Reaction score
just curious how to edit players?? say i want to do plymouth and i edit finances and staduim but i'm not sure about players if i take there defender who's CA 55 and PA 75 and i edit it to CA 125 and PA 180 do stats Automatically or do i have to do stats??

You are better to increase there stats, as they have the potential to get better the stats will improve but maybe not to the level you would like despite the PA of 180.

Ok cool so one more question and thank you for replying :) I see some players CA 55 PA77 +- and some are CA 77 PA-4 that's what confusing me ?

Yeah CA is basically what level they are currently at, if they are -4 or - any number the CA their peak ability and won't get any better. Some you will see CA and PA and they probs won't change. If some players have a lot higher PA the need games consistently so they develop.

So I will I make good youngsta's for example CA 90 and PA 160 and what about stats sorry for stupid question never used editor before? Basically what I wanna do is edit a scrill N/S team and make it rich which I can do but I wanna give the team good young regen instead of there players and work my way up with youngsta's :) a guy made something like this on workshop called steam FC but I wanna do it with known team or even make one up??

Yeah just pick a team and overwrite it, make sure to tie the players to long term FULL contracts or big teams will poach them straight away if they have 180 or -10 PA.

is there any difference from age like under 21 u put PA -8 or PA 170 etc??

is there any difference from age like under 21 u put PA -8 or PA 170 etc??

I don't really know what you're asking. The difference between a negative PA like -8 is that it will become a randomly generated PA between a set bracket :
-10 170-200
-9 150-180
-8 130-160
-7 110-140
-6 90-120
-5 70-100

thats what i was asking i want all my players to be randomly generates PA and young regens?