How do I edit the scouting range level of a club in FM13 editor?? Please HELP

iioj94xx

Reaction score
I have made a new team in FM 13 editor. I have edited all the parts I want except the scouting range because I can't find it. Then when I start the game with the new team the scouting range is minimal meaning I can't scout players in foreign leagues. Does anyone know where to edit this in the FM 13 Editor??

I need to know this too! Downloaded an edit from this site where Prestatyn Town are in the PL with £500 odd million transfer budget but my scouting is minimum with the reputation 10000

I need to know this too! Downloaded an edit from this site where Prestatyn Town are in the PL with £500 odd million transfer budget but my scouting is minimum with the reputation 10000

Hi Piaras. I created that editor. I've since found out you CAN still scout players from foreign leagues and countries. What you need to do is just sign more scouts then the range will improve. But you CAN still scout players from foreign leagues without signing anymore scouts and while the range is set to minimal. Hope this helps

Hi Piaras. I created that editor. I've since found out you CAN still scout players from foreign leagues and countries. What you need to do is just sign more scouts then the range will improve. But you CAN still scout players from foreign leagues without signing anymore scouts and while the range is set to minimal. Hope this helps
Oh, thanks mate. Need to start playing it again. £500 Million isn't enough!