How do i find "data editor"

WhiteDynamite

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post. I played FM2008 a couple of times on a mates PC about six months ago and have waited for 09 till i buy my own. He changed the players to the right positions for me on 08 and told me i could change 09 with someting called data editor.
Anyone know how i can do this???
He also said i could get the player pictures on too...
Im on a windows vista lap-top and i used something called steam when i put the disk in.

Thanks in advance.
Karl (TRFC)

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor...

The nice thing about this edition is that it wont let you destroy the database it creates a brand new 1... load it (might take some time depending on you PC's performance) search the team you want then edit as you see fit.. save it with a special name and then you must start a new game to get it to load your upgraded database...

if you want to edit while playing check out the editors section on the right and download the real time editor... be warned though i dont trust the real time one!!!

good luck:)

oh and the plyer faces can be found on the right hand side of the page... the guides are there too... very straight forward!

thanks for the quick response Keywal!
Im rubbish on computers though...
How do i get to program files in the first place?
(sorry im a pain mate)
Thanks, Karl.
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var td_id = "1029361";var td_format = "4,6,7";var td_epi = "";var td_size = "468x60";var td_lang = "";var td_method = "automatic";var td_keywords = "game, hmv";var td_exclude = "kitbag";</SCRIPT><!-- this is not the last post shown on the page -->

No worries Karl, open up my computer, click on your local drive, Should be C: then follow the path i gave you..:D

Great, the GF followed what you said and found it for me. I clicked player data and it has asked me what program i want to open it with...
Any suggestions???

Karl.

OK, once you get to the editor folder, in the screen shot marked... "the right folder" click on data editor then when it opens click file then load database in the second screen shot.. dont know what folder your in but just follow the screen shots