How do i get a bank loan? pls help asap

cr17_zeeshan

Reaction score
okay so i want an increase of my finances but on FMRTE you cant add a loan but you can only edit

so how am i supposed to get a bank loan?

why do you want a bank loan?!

if you are going to cheat and use FMRTE, you may as well just inject some dough into the coffers

I guess you could do it in-game, by going in negative balance.

The club is then likely to take a loan.

And even if you aren't satisfied with it you could edit it easily once is there.

Why would you want to add a loan though? Taking you can just give yourself an indefinite sum of money...

im not planning on cheating. i am going to pay back the loan. but how am i suppposed to get a loan?

i don't think by going into the red would encourage your club to take a loan... large loans only really exist in the game if they are already there

why don't you consider yourself the bank!!

ye you don't get the message come up on the game but, use FMRTE, put in a certain amount of money, however way you want into your balance or transfer budget etc, then make a note in the notes section of the game or separately on a note pad word document etc of the details and take it away from your club at a later date.

i can't think of any other way than doing it like that...

could try going into the proper editor and giving your club an underwriting sugardaddy.

thnx a lot mate . but i just decided theres no point taking an imaginary loan anyways it just will make it less challenging

but one more question? lets say my budget is 10m, can i buy a player for like 25m but pay with installments?

could try going into the proper editor and giving your club an underwriting sugardaddy.

i was going to suggest that but assumed as he wants to know asap he is currently in a game he wants to continue...

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

thnx a lot mate . but i just decided theres no point taking an imaginary loan anyways it just will make it less challenging

but one more question? lets say my budget is 10m, can i buy a player for like 25m but pay with installments?

In a word Yes.

sometimes the player may cost a tad more, but you can put say 5 mill up front and put 20 over 48 months. this will impact on your future transfer budgets as its a gradual process of payment.

pls answer the above question too? and also is sugar daddy like cheating if i change settings?

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

thnx a lot for the great help and answers <3

pls answer the above question too? and also is sugar daddy like cheating if i change settings?

well you have edited the games original database to give a team you are going to manage more money. its debatably cheating, as its made a **** of a lot easier for you to do well.

but its fun to have a go with if you like that sort of thing.

lets say my budget is 10m, can i buy a player for like 25m but pay with installments?

That could be your loan right there.. You'll have to make that money up eventually.

Not spread like a loan though, but it'll give you flexibility.

Plus, it's not cheating at all and it's fairly realistic.

Edit:
thnx :) i wont do it cuz i dont want it to become easy

Can't argue with that either...