how do i get on the xbl leaderboard?

well yeh holding a controller is good and there are games i wouldnt touch with a barge pole on PC (ie. gta) but PC gaming offers that competitive edge that a console really lacks. for example your playing halo3 with AMERICANS!!!! and they say you suck balls. you play pc online and guess what. no americans!!!!!

yup i hate americans i love to slag them on halo

I've updated the script. Not much has changed except it now supports the Avatars which can be seen on here

yup i hate americans i love to slag them on halo

I love americans on L4D. They're really funny to listen to when they're being mobbed by hordes of zombies.

Ah so that's why I'm not on the list, 15 posts, ok, I'm new here so fair game, see you in 14 more posts! Don't worry, I'm only in 4 figures on the gamerscore!

i hate americans :| they're always going on about the "revolution" and how they're better than british but theyre clearly only better as they're population is big :) just because you take the p**s out them then they try act all hard:|

Last edited:
Think the amount of posts you need has risen to 50, I was on there and now I am not and Sean told me you need 50 posts!!

Yes it is now at 50 posts before you appear on the leaderboard.

If only I had myu other couple hundred posts from before! I wouldn't be fussing (A)

Wow you must have a huge e-*****.

Nope, just like playing a variety of games.

There's a difference between playing games and 'completing' them. Surely it gets tedious what you do.

By completing my games to their fullest extent? Not really, it's what I've bought them for.

Not rich but used to work for a firm where I could borrow games.