How do i get the best out of arsenals attacking players?

nickreed86

Reaction score
Hi guys. In currently arsenal and have 8 games to go in 3rd position. I signed depay in Jan after seeing some if the other posts but I can't seem to get the same results! The same goes for Sanchez, ozil, the oz and welbeck who all have the odd good game and the rest average. Has anyone got good results with this team and if so what are your tips?

I´ve had great success with; Welbeck ST(False Nine), Sanchez AML(IF), Ox AMR(Winger, support), and Özil/Cazorla MC(Adv playmaker, attack)

I play 4-2-3-1 with Walcott/Oxlade as AMR (wingers), Ozil/Cazorla (AMP Support), Sanchez/Podolski as AML (IF attack) and Welbeck as an Advanced Forward.
In my first season Welbeck is Lethal (check the screenshot)
my right side isn't that efficient but my scores are good so i'm not doing any changes so far on that end. I will probably get a new AML so Sanchez can play in his natural position. If injuries don't mess with him (so far he has spent 2 months on the bench)
Podolski is quite a surprise for me, i wanted to transferlist him but he does his job really well so he is staying for now.
Also Cazorla is doing a much better job than Ozil, with creating chances and assisting.

If i can help in any other way let me know.

View attachment 326253

Yeah Probably 4-2-3-1 with Ozil as AM, Sanchez and Walcott as wingers and Welbeck as striker, Use High Tempo and possession game I reckon

I play 4-2-3-1 with Walcott/Oxlade as AMR (wingers), Ozil/Cazorla (AMP Support), Sanchez/Podolski as AML (IF attack) and Welbeck as an Advanced Forward.
In my first season Welbeck is Lethal (check the screenshot)
my right side isn't that efficient but my scores are good so i'm not doing any changes so far on that end. I will probably get a new AML so Sanchez can play in his natural position. If injuries don't mess with him (so far he has spent 2 months on the bench)
Podolski is quite a surprise for me, i wanted to transferlist him but he does his job really well so he is staying for now.
Also Cazorla is doing a much better job than Ozil, with creating chances and assisting.

If i can help in any other way let me know.

View attachment 712055

Thanks for the tips. Can you screenshot your tactic and team instructions - im just starting my second season now and still cant find an effective formation