How do I get the best out of Fabregas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha37

Reaction score
In my Arsenal game, I'm plsying a 4-4-1-1 with Toulalan as the defensive midfielder. I cannot seem to get the best out of Fabregas. He most of the time gets under 7 in his match ratings. I have put him as a advanced playmaker (I know his dribbling is low) and have tried a deep lying playmaker. What Instructions do you have to give him to get him to perform?

play him as box-to-box midfielder. thats what i do in my formation. last season he got 7.80 av rating overall. and make toulalan as anchor man.

Play 4-1-2-1-2 with him on the right of the two in center mid is what i play! i top of the prem after 7 games! i beat Man 2-1 at home , beat chelsea 3-1 away and liverpool 2-1 away !

I'm partnering Fabregas in a 4 - 2 -2 (wingers)-2 formation with de rossi.
In theory, it sounds like a perfect pair. But fabregas isn't doing so fab at the moment though. I've set him as
box to box. Should i tweak his through pass to 'often' and reduce his long shots to 'sometimes' ?

Without Doubt five him a free role let him do what wants and make him your play maker.

Allrighty, I'll give it a go for 5 games or so see how it turns out, he can't seem to replicate his Arsenal form for me in man city

I play a 4-5-1 wit him as a box to box midfielder alongside anther box to box midfielder...works a treat for me

how do i give a player a "free role"?? sorry for being a noob

how do i give a player a "free role"?? sorry for being a noob

please dont post off topic in ancient threads.

use the help threads which are stickied.

as for free role, go to the advanced seting of the player role and duty bit (where all the sliders appear) and tick the free role box

i cant find out how u give a player a free role? can anyone help me

The post above you explains in detail what is needed
Don't make me angry and have to tell you when it is already there

Status
Not open for further replies.