How Do I Get The Best Out Of Wonderkids??

tommytorres

Reaction score
I am playing as liverpool in the first season and they have the likes of Jordan Rossiter, Jerome Sinclair and Jordan Ibe. I want to know how I can develop them so they turn out at their full potential. Any help please??

I wouldn't bother too much for any of those you mentioned, but if you insist...
You should bring them in your senior squad. This will allow you to put them in a better training and to play them from time to time. For having enough matches, you will mark them as available for 21 team 60 minutes.

Play them at least 20 minutes in league and cup matches every 3-4 games.
Choose for them the best training, you have to think what attributes you should improve.
Choose carefully some good tutors for them.
Bragg them every match when they obtain at least 6.8 average rating. When they score average rating bellow 6.1 you should give them a warning - "Discipline player for - poor performance - issue a warning", this will increase their Work Rate or Determination.

I wouldn't bother too much for any of those you mentioned, but if you insist...
You should bring them in your senior squad. This will allow you to put them in a better training and to play them from time to time. For having enough matches, you will mark them as available for 21 team 60 minutes.

Play them at least 20 minutes in league and cup matches every 3-4 games.
Choose for them the best training, you have to think what attributes you should improve.
Choose carefully some good tutors for them.
Bragg them every match when they obtain at least 6.8 average rating. When they score average rating bellow 6.1 you should give them a warning - "Discipline player for - poor performance - issue a warning", this will increase their Work Rate or Determination.
Thanks I shall try it out

World Class midfielders not your cup of tea like?

If you can call this world class midfielder, with only 4 goals and 3 assists in 28 games, then my midfielder with 2 goals and 6 assists in only 18 games (James Ward-Prowse), or my right back with 6 goals and 5 assists in 15 matches (Nathaniel Clyne), or another midfielder with 4 goals in 16 games (Jack Cork), all should be called Universe Class midfielders.

Ask others about Gaston Ramirez, who has absolutely wonderful attributes, but he worth nothing, because he has low consistency.

If you can call this world class midfielder, with only 4 goals and 3 assists in 28 games, then my midfielder with 2 goals and 6 assists in only 18 games (James Ward-Prowse), or my right back with 6 goals and 5 assists in 15 matches (Nathaniel Clyne), or another midfielder with 4 goals in 16 games (Jack Cork), all should be called Universe Class midfielders.

Ask others about Gaston Ramirez, who has absolutely wonderful attributes, but he worth nothing, because he has low consistency.
So you've basically just come here to boast about your stats? Nice one mate, a real life football club should sign you up! The fact that you're just basing how good a players stats are just on goals and assists is also highlights your idiocy. Look as Rossiter's stats and average rating, by this you can tell that he's world class.

So you've basically just come here to boast about your stats?
If this is what you've understand, I doubt you can understand what I will explain hereinafter. But I will try. Probably my english is not so good as I thought.

... The fact that you're just basing how good a players stats are just on goals and assists is also highlights your idiocy. Look as Rossiter's stats and average rating, by this you can tell that he's world class.

Despite your insult, I can tell you that in my save he has Flair 4, Decision 9 and low consistency. It was a surprise for me to see in pez89's screenshot Flair 16, so I assumed he was used as midfielder with a role in attack, such advanced playmaker or box to box midfielder. In such cases he should score more, or at least he should have more assists.

About average rating I can tell you I can see, not in my team so you can't say I want to boast my stats, but in the Premier Division players with higher average rating and they aren't world class players.

I managed Southampton before I left for Monaco and had all the players you mentioned. Rossiter was by far the best of them and he resigned Prowse to the bench.

His stats are like that because he's a DM and when I managed him I played him DLP set to defend.

Not every player on the pitch is there to score or assist goals.

Fair enough!

Guys, play nice. It's not a competition! Unsolicited advice is only going to offend people so try to only answer the questions asked.

Wonder kids. First thing you need to identify is what is there determination. This is the first thing you should work on an to tutor; pick the second option "As a senior member of the squad, I think it would be beneficial if you were to take *player name* under your wing and mentor him off the pitch" since you don't want to influence PPMs, thus costing training time and wasting CA.

only pick the first option "As a senior member of the squad, I'd like you to tutor *player name* as I feel you can help improve his game" if the tutor has PPM's you can't learn through training (curs ball, ect) but make sure they won't reduce the young players Determination.

There is no point moving a player out of the U18's untill they are on a professional contract (provision contracts still count as youth contracts) since they will still be using the youth facilities. Leave them int he U18 to tear apart the league since the ratings matter when it comes to stat increases. The standard of football is important but don't subject them to a level of football that means they will get poor ratings as their moral will suffer and they won't get better.

Keep them at the club until they are 17-18 and don't be tempted to let them out on loan before this. Reguardless of if they are gettign 1st team football, their development will be more closely developed if you man manage their training and keep them tutored.

When they are 17-19 and have the stats to be a good first team member, don't loan them out unless the club has three things:
  1. Decent standard of football
  2. Decent training facilities & good coaches
  3. A manager that has good Man Management and Working with Youngsters.

View attachment 372995

Jordan Rossiter, age 20: 5th season

View attachment 372994

Jordon Ibe, age 21; 5th season

These are where these two player are at in my save and I've spent time molding them. they're still not ready to be 1st team Key players but they still have 2-3 years worth of development in them.