How do i improve finnishing on my best youth player?

Echtelion

Reaction score
Hello!
Ive been using individualfocus "finnishing" for some months now but i have seen no improvement... if he gets higher finnishing he will end up being the best attacking midfielder in the game. help please

Hello!
Ive been using individualfocus "finnishing" for some months now but i have seen no improvement... if he gets higher finnishing he will end up being the best attacking midfielder in the game. help please

his only 17 it will take time, dont keep him on finishingg the whole time otherwise he will stunt in growth. besides i dont think his finishing will be that much of a problem in his rpime hill prob hve 13-15 finishing, just teach him to place shots with his high composure and technique it will make him a better finisher

Game time would really help as well. I'd suggest if you haven't already bringing him on for 15-20mins in matches where you are comfortably winning and maybe give him the odd start in COC, FA Cup and Champs league where you are clear favourites. Most of my regens attributes tend to rocket then.

Yes, i have started to use him in the first team, i normally swap him in in 60-65min but in some lesser important games or games i am Confident about winning i might let him start even. I only play Martin oodegard and Spencer on the AM position. This is Spencer in september and this is him in march the same season... So far he's been great when i let him play, 9 goals 7 assists and 3 PoM in 27 games and most of them from the bench and average rating of 7.40. And i used Oscar to tutor him and they came along really well together and enjoyed eachothers Company so i hope that will work well :)