How do I keep an injury prone player fit?

jagginman

Reaction score
Hi, basically I'm playing as Plymouth argyle in the year 2016 and I am playing Sam Vokes and James Vaughan up front, these two are forming a deadly partnership but it is still in the early stages despite them being at plymouth for 2 years.

The problem is that Vaughan is seriously injury prone, he keeps getting little niggles in training and then every so often he gets an injury that lasts for a month or two. I'm not keen on the idea of selling him as he has 16 goals in 25 games in the 2 years he had been here.

So basically is there anything I can do to reduce the minor injuries in training? I know I can't stop the ones in the games but I reckon I could get roughly an extra 5-7 games from him per year if it wasn't for the training injuries.

Never played with James Vaughan, but have done so with RVP who is the most injury prone player i have ever met, and no idea if its just coincidental but i found substituting him regularly, lowering his training schedule(perhaps set up his on his own schedule) and making sure you don't keep Match prep to high for to long

Never played with James Vaughan, but have done so with RVP who is the most injury prone player i have ever met, and no idea if its just coincidental but i found substituting him regularly, lowering his training schedule(perhaps set up his on his own schedule) and making sure you don't keep Match prep to high for to long

If i was to create my own training schedule what should I be aiming to do for each category?