Reaction score
Basically lads, i'm from a small town called Fort William who are in the game, they currently play in the Highland League which is at the same level as the Lowland league. Under the latest league pyramid construction, The two champions from those leagues play each other in a play-off to decide who plays the team bottom of League Two. Then if the Highland/Lowland team beats the League Two team then their spots are switched..For example, if Brora beat Elgin in the final play-off Brora would be in League Two whilst Elgin would be in the Highland League.
From past FMs you used to be able to implement the league by adding a new lower level. However they are registered as a league, just not playable (It appears in the league structure but not in game). Anybody know of a way i can make both leagues playable whilst keeping the real league rules and formats ???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a highland and lowlands league download over at SI and on steam, have a look for that. It incorporates the above playoff, i think Morrissey is the name of the creator.