How do I make Moyes automatically join Man UTD in 2013?

alexdesouza

Reaction score
So I'm using one of the databases available on the site and Pep Guardiola joins Bayern after 2013 so I know this is definitely possible. How do I make it so that Moyes joins Man UTD when Ferguson retires? I found the "retire at the end of contract" easily but I'm having difficulty choosing Moyes as his successor.

If anyone could please help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

(H)

So I'm using one of the databases available on the site and Pep Guardiola joins Bayern after 2013 so I know this is definitely possible. How do I make it so that Moyes joins Man UTD when Ferguson retires? I found the "retire at the end of contract" easily but I'm having difficulty choosing Moyes as his successor.

(H)

Can you not just do it as a future transfer?

(H)

I'd presume you'd just go into Moyes profile and in the contract section set a future contract? I'll check in a minute for you.

EDIT: Okay had a look. You can only set an unemployed manager to join a club in the future. So you will either have to not bother, or remove Moyes as Everton manager and set him to join Utd after the first season?

Alternatively, you could set Moyes contract to expire a day before Fergie's, and set Moyes to leave club at the end of his contract. Then set one of Moyes favourite clubs as United, and make his reputation higher.

Last edited: