How do i put screenshot in my forums?

Numancia

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to put screenshot in my threads and replies? if i just copy and paste it, its saying that its too big and too many characters. Please help!

Hi when you take a screenshot( Alt+f9) its saves it in your graphics folder in the directory where fm12 is then as you are replying to a thread click go advanced then click the paper clip tab and upload from there mate...

Hope this helped

D@ve, i just checked in my documents/sportsinteractive/fm2012 but i dont have folder called graphics, can i just create one?

Never mind, I got it now, thanks alot mate

Haha yes you can mate and then when you download facepacks,kits.backgrounds etc you just extract those into the graphics folder

Thanks Dave, any recomendation on which face pack and logos and kits to download? you seem like a fm pro

Look through the downloads section, 'Addons'.

that has nothing to do with uploading screen shots in replies

My word, you're right. But if you read the post directly before mine you'll see it was answering the OP's next question. So why don't you read the whole thread before posting your bollocks?

My word, you're right. But if you read the post directly before mine you'll see it was answering the OP's next question. So why don't you read the whole thread before posting your bollocks?

my bad, but its not i have offend u or something, make u say bollocks u fowl nave.

Thanks Dave, any recomendation on which face pack and logos and kits to download? you seem like a fm pro

Hiya yes like Boozad said check addons and also check this site mate HOME - DAZS8.COM

Hopefully you'll find all the stuff your looking for if not just PM me and ill help you with what i can mate