Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

How do I remove foreign rules in the editor? Quick.

Reaction score
Just as the title says really, I want to start a game in the Russian premier league but the foreign rules are really annoying, I just want to know how I can remove these in the editor

Reaction score
Just as the title says really, I want to start a game in the Russian premier league but the foreign rules are really annoying, I just want to know how I can remove these in the editor
In what way? You want Russian league to accept more foreigns, want to change the rules to accept foreigns or you don't want foreigns to be foreigns, like UE?

Reaction score
In what way? You want Russian league to accept more foreigns, want to change the rules to accept foreigns or you don't want foreigns to be foreigns, like UE?
I want to change the rules so there is no restrictions on the amount of foreign players allowed in the starting 11...

Reaction score
In the editor, go to the Russian league (dunno the name) and check for the rules and change them. simple :D

Reaction score
I can't access the game right now, but it's there, sorry

Reaction score
The only option is 'add nation rules' but this means I have to do all the rules over