How Do I Set My Staff To Different Jobs/Roles?

Vanchatron

Reaction score
I currently have one Assistant Manager, although he's **** to be honest so I'm looking for a new one. I found one earlier, and approached to sign him, sorted out the contract etc... Then the board got back to me and said they have cancelled the signing because they feel the one Assistant Manager is enough.

So I thought OK, I'll sack my current Asst Mgr. I tried to do that and the board said I couldn't because I'd have to pay him £3m.

So now I'm stuck with a really **** Assistant Manager and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. Is there any way to change their job somehow, so that I can make him a coach or just something that ISN'T Asst Mgr, so that I can get a decent one for the job?

Thanks guys.

It's Inter Milan's starting Asst Mgr, and he's **** poor. Compared with AC Milan's, he looks like he should be managing a Serie C team.

AFAIK you can change staff's role only by offering him a new contract, changing the role there, but they often doesn't like to change roles.
You can also try with "consensual termination" (not sure how it is in english), at the start of your career you should be able to fire all your staff consensually.

If he's that bad pay the 3 Million, always gota feel like you got rely n the your assistants advice when you need it!

If he's that bad pay the 3 Million, always gota feel like you got rely n the your assistants advice when you need it!

He cant pay the 3mil. The board dont allow paying excessive compensation to staff members.

I think you can only change his role is by offering him a new contract of a Coach/First Team Coach/ Youth Coach/etc. If he dosent accept then i guess you are stuck with him for a few seasons until the board actually allow you to pay him the compensation.