swfc4evrjosh

Reaction score
Hello there

Just a quick question, I'm west ham currently in mid October and I'm gradually losing money, my balance at the start of the season was 32 million, now it's 23 million, my current season profit/loss was 10 million, it's now 2.5 million. Before the start of the season i made sure i got rid of all the dead wood players, and i even adjusted my budget to create more for the players wages than to signing players (i was still within budget), my wages equal to around 470k and my wage budget is 666k so i don't see where i am losing money. I've always wanted to know how to stop this happening but never got round to posting a thread.

If anyone can solve my problem it'd be a BIG help :)

Thankyou.

p.s sorry if i seem thick

If you aren't being silly with your finances (You've already said your wage budget is fine, but how about your transfer spending?) then there isn't really a problem. I tend not to look at the 'Balance' section on the main page to be honest, and have never found myself in financial ruin.

To be honest losing cash during the course of season is nothing unusual for smaller teams. It happens a lot. You'll most likely get it all back and turn a profit after the season with influx of cash from TV, sponsorship, rewards, full-season tickets ( or however those are named in english)

If at that point you're still behind, i'd start worrying, otherwise i wouldn't bother with it too much.

your club most likely has outstading debt repayments.

Im arsneal and after 3 seasons im now the richest club in the world - yet i still lose around £5-7 million a month even though everythings in check - apart from outstanding debts. the emirates stadium didnt come for free

Yeah i see what you mean, it has got some outstanding debts, i just thought it was something i was doing but obviously it's not

One way to combat it would be go on cup runs and give your all in them so you begin to rake the money in...mind you, this is west ham we're talking about, we never do things right lol.

haha, yeah look at other week against us (wednesday) ;-) haha quality fans you lot