how do i stop losing so much money every month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chmo

Reaction score
im liverpool and at the end of evry month i lose about 10m from my balance,even when i 1st start the game without signing any players, the board announce ive made a lose.is there anything u can do without cheating to improve revenue or something,u look at other top teams balance and they always have huge balance,but i aalways in the red

as a big club your players wages always take up huge chunks of your balance. Try and get rid of the high earners and replace them with players with similar abilities or younger that will have less wages. Tbh it doesn't matter too much that you're liverpool and losing money since you will get huge amounts of money from tv revenue and prize money at the end of the season to balance the books. Just make sure you keep being successful ;)

ooffload some players to bring the wage bill down, you shouldnt be losing that much unless you have bought players with installments. you should be losing around 3m a month. but ti doesnt mater as it is fairly easy to win the league with liverpool and you make loads of money at the end of each season in prize money.

Unfortunately with Liverpool you have a lot of mediocre players on huge wages (Joe Cole, Aquilani, etc)

I'm doing a l'pool save currently and ended up in £20m of debt after 1st season, won league cup and Europa and got a budget of £46m.

Don't forget your finances will be boosted massively at the end of the season for TV rights and competitions

you generally lose a fair bit of money with prem teams each month i often lose around 2mil for arsenal each month. try and sell off some bad reserves or poor 1st team players and try and send a few out on loan and make their wages be paid fully

Status
Not open for further replies.