TWrexy

Reaction score
Ok so the start of the season we were unbeatable we lose to Chelsea and hit our blip of the season but now its just dragging on and just cannot win I'm using the same 3 tactics iv used all season and nothing is giving us a win i understand you have a blip each season but for it to drag on for this long is pathetic. We are even dominating games we just cant win no matter what. I know we are conceding a lot of fouls but that didn't make a difference at start of the season so not sure what to do here I have even told my strikers there form is rubbish and they agreed but nothings changed HELP!!!!!

View attachment 438786View attachment 438785View attachment 438780View attachment 438779View attachment 438777

Problem is that despite your possession, none of your shots are on target. Can't score if you can't put the ball on frame. Do you have Work Ball Into Box selected, and have you told your players to Shoot Less? That gets the ball into more dangerous positions, instead of players taking the first shot on.

Try making some adjustments to how your team plays. Adjust for the poor form you are currently experiencing, rotate out players, etc. Start managing for the team you are facing, look at the team report and work off of that.

This is what I'm using its a downloaded tactic off here its what iv used all season did great at the start but as the fixtures show but now its just not doing it also have 2 others which ain't helping either

View attachment 438770

Its the game keeping you from using that one dominating tactic. I recently created one where I was completely dominating every single game and I was super proud. Opposition was lucky to even get a shot off. Even teams like Chelsea barely got 3 on target. But then came Newcastle who sits at the bottom of the table with barely any wins. They go out and completely shuts me down. My players confidence is sky high and everyone has superb morale. We lost 0-3 (havnt conceded that in all season) and at half time their mentalities were so far gone no teamtalk in the world could change that. I had reached my max games with that tactic apparently.

So find 3 great tactics and rotate. Dont settle for just one, the game wont allow it. :)

ye i do have 3 and tend to switch them around in game depending how were doing

Its the game keeping you from using that one dominating tactic. I recently created one where I was completely dominating every single game and I was super proud. Opposition was lucky to even get a shot off. Even teams like Chelsea barely got 3 on target. But then came Newcastle who sits at the bottom of the table with barely any wins. They go out and completely shuts me down. My players confidence is sky high and everyone has superb morale. We lost 0-3 (havnt conceded that in all season) and at half time their mentalities were so far gone no teamtalk in the world could change that. I had reached my max games with that tactic apparently.

So find 3 great tactics and rotate. Dont settle for just one, the game wont allow it. :)

totally agree with this! I guess it kinda tries to replicate reality by forcing you to try and develop different tactics to prevent just one tactic working all season. I developed two tactics for my team and changed between the two basically every game throughout the season and I really kicked ***.

I dont have a problem with the game figuring out your tactics. If someone like Mourinho were to counter my tactic then fine.

But firstly it doesnt matter what team and which manager defeats you. Your tactic aint even countered its just the game deciding its time to lose. Youve had your fun.

My tactic was based around 3 star midfield players holding posession while looking for killer balls to my fast poachers. While eventually start to press towards goal and gain support by two overlapping complete wingbacks.

If they were to park the bus, use a sweeper, stand off and use great defensive midfielders to counter the skill of mine then quickly counter with fast wingers they might have a chance. Tho theyd still have to get past my star defenders and my crazy good anchorman.

But is that how they did it? No, they used hassle and stuck in and managed to win every single challenge. Their **** players with no tackling put in perfect challenges and always won the ball. While my players could not find any passes even tho they had time and always had multiple options. My defenders mistimed everything and noone was able to do anything.

There is no way to adapt to games like that, youll lose no matter what.