Savagenchez

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just finished typing up my thread for my tactic but I can't upload it. I'm not sure why this is, I am told that I am not allowed to use links in the post however I need to use these links in order to show proof of the tactic actually working and it not being completely useless haha.

I'm making this thread to see if there is a way around it or if I will have to wait until I am well known before I can post it. If any of you have had this problem and/or know how I can get my tactic uploaded then please let me know.

NOTE: If this is the wrong thread to upload this to then I apologise, I was not sure where else to post this.

Can you not click the add attachments button?

I'd rather post it up with a thread instead of just posting the tactic in to the download section as I need more screenshots from other leagues and nations etc. I can't post my thread because of my screenshots using links which is the problem.

Copy your entire thread so far so you dont loose it then click go advanced then re paste your thread, click where you want to insert the screenshot and then click the paper with a paper click logo on it to add an attachment the select your screenshot

Copy your entire thread so far so you dont loose it then click go advanced then re paste your thread, click where you want to insert the screenshot and then click the paper with a paper click logo on it to add an attachment the select your screenshot

Thanks, I'd saved the post and I'm just changing the links to pictures now, should of figured it out sooner than I did haha. Thanks again for the help, as you can tell I don't use forums much!