adjs87

Reaction score
I have absolutly no idea where to start. Could someone tell me how to find the editor and use it from start to finnish

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Got the game yesterday. Would be gratefull if someone could tell me how to use it

When you have installed the game on your PC the editor should be in the following location:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tools\editor

Press on the football icon and wait for it to load.(may take a couple of mins).

When loaded go to the file menu and choose "load database"

then in the file menu choose "load editor data" should be a file called "config" load it up.

Then back in the file menu choose save editor data as" give it a name and save.

Then do your editing and when finished save it. Then you’re done and your edits will appear in your new game.

Hope this helps if not give me a shout.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Last edited:
I have installed the game but for some reason 2010 is not in C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive. Just 2007 and 2009 which i have uninstalled

if you installed it through steam its a different route

Did you install with Steam?

No. It says the file was last modified today but FM 2010 isnt there

Try looking in the Games folder - as that where mine was for some reason. Same place as you find solitaire!

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

rpashley this doesnt work - think there are a load of people with the same problem on the editor. My mates game is differnet - when he loads a new game he is asked which database to load before it hits the "choose leagues" screen - mine does not do this just runs the database - any ideas????