ccomp

Reaction score
I'm new to the Football Manager series and I've searched to see how you watch your match live when you play. I found one person that said to go to the fixture list and click the v in between the two teams that are playing, but that does nothing for me. Is there any other way I can view my matches on PC version? Thanks for your help. (H)

Do you want to watch your own teams game or go scout some other team? When you want to see other teams games then you click the 'v' and if you don't have a match at the same time the 'v' will change to 'attend' and once you've continued to the point in time where the match takes places you should see the game.

If it is not the case then maybe you're just on some wrong screen during the game. After you've set your tactics and continued through the opposition instructions and team talks do you at least see the the game score and commentary box?

I'm trying to watch my own teams game. I'm going through some friendlys and it's not allowing me to view them. I just hit continue and it goes to the next day and shows me the final score. I can go back and view the game after it's done, but can't watch it live for some reason. None of the game will allow me to view them, unless I'm doing something wrong, which is highly likely.

If you're also playing a game on that day you can't watch, if you click the v and you don't have a match with your team on that day, then the v will change to "attend" and you will automatically attend at match time.

If it's friednlies, you have probably ticked: 'assistant manager takes charge of friendly matches' in manager options.....

I did have asst mgr take charge of friendlys, but even when I unchecked that, it still does not give me the option watch the match I have today. I went to my team tab and clicked fixtures. Then selected the day of my match, which is today on my calendar. I then moused over the v and it changed to a hand and I clicked it, but it does not do anything at all. Is there somewhere else I should be going? Thanks for the help so far everyone.

Have you actually tried playing a match since unticking that box?

There is no need to tick the v in the fixture list everytime...

I did have asst mgr take charge of friendlys, but even when I unchecked that, it still does not give me the option watch the match I have today. I went to my team tab and clicked fixtures. Then selected the day of my match, which is today on my calendar. I then moused over the v and it changed to a hand and I clicked it, but it does not do anything at all. Is there somewhere else I should be going? Thanks for the help so far everyone.
You probably unticked it on manager options and then forgot to press confirm. Try again. Or just don't bother I never play friendlies.