Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek_Boy_SFC

Reaction score
become a moderator so I can also be a boring **** and start shutting **** down!? FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I was waiting for one of these threads again :D

Might keep this open as I'm bored.

Please Geek Boy, do continue with your really in depth and well informed discussion.

Well first you have to work on the basics of English language, like capitalizing the first letter of the sentence for example. Then, and only then, can you be considered for 'boring cuntness'.

friends_chandler_240x260_052820041524.jpg

"Could this thread be more closed?"

i agree some of the stuff that give you points for is pathetic... i put pro evo was rubbish and because the mod was a pro evo fan he gave me 5 points!
Good one

Well first you have to work on the basics of English language, like capitalizing the first letter of the sentence for example. Then, and only then, can you be considered for 'boring cuntness'.
Well if you understood the English language I'm sure you would see that it follows from the title of the thread (H)

i agree some of the stuff that give you points for is pathetic... i put pro evo was rubbish and because the mod was a pro evo fan he gave me 5 points!
Good one

Did you give a reason for why you felt that way, or did it come across as senseless trolling like 90% of the forum posts we have?

Geeky Boy SFC, your just a dooch bag :) try shut me down and youll get my **** up your ***...... its only small and narrow like but never mind, it will still make you squeek

Good one

Saying its rubbish though is a pointless post. It isn't contributing anything to any discussion, therefore you get an infraction. Common sense really.

Status
Not open for further replies.