dave7867

Reaction score
What do i mean ,it doesnt matter what i do it comes i can be1-0,2-0,3-0 or even 4-1 but no matter what decision i make ,doing nothing get pegged back,going defensive get pegged back or going all out get pegged back.

Now i can understand getting a draw from 1 or 2 nil down but in upteen matches i,ve been 3-0 up and then about in the middle of the second half you can see it coming the other team seem to get total possession walking through your team.

Thoughts?

First of all its your teamtalks. From my experience if you winning by 2 and say anything else than (aggressive) not happy (or if you winning by 3 and say nothing) AIs manager teamtalk will have a better effect.

Then its the tactics. You have to recognize what opponent is doing to turn the match around and counter it. Either formation or mentality. Other times countering them will work, other times attacking other times containing them.

I suck at this game, i have to print 300 pages to read all those guides and still i feel i will not learn how to adapt.

First of all its your teamtalks. From my experience if you winning by 2 and say anything else than (aggressive) not happy (or if you winning by 3 and say nothing) AIs manager teamtalk will have a better effect.

Then its the tactics. You have to recognize what opponent is doing to turn the match around and counter it. Either formation or mentality. Other times countering them will work, other times attacking other times containing them.

I suck at this game, i have to print 300 pages to read all those guides and still i feel i will not learn how to adapt.
Team talks will affect things, no doubt. I've wrote an article not too long ago where I used the worst possible team talk in every situation and I still did well. Tactics and player quality are the bigger components of a match, but team talks are definitely A component too.