JohnCowell

Reaction score
Greetings,

Lost my (4 games) unbeaten run last night when my defender limped off with all subs used. Their winning goal came from the corner that immediately followed.

I see the set piece instructions setup doesn't change when you make a sub. If you set Player A to stand at the near post for corners then the setup will always say Player A does that regardless of whether he stays on pitch or is subbed or limps off with no sub

My questions are this:

1) If player A is subbed by player B will player B inherit player A's set pieces instructions automatically?

2) If player A limps off and I move player C from midfield to player A's defender position, will player C inherit player A's set piece instructions or keep his on midfielder instructions?

John

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Ha! got everyone stumped

in my experince if i make a sub, the sub will takeover the players duties. And to your second question, once again the player will takeover the replaced players duties if swapped

The set piece instructions are for the position in your tactic, it doesn't matter which player you put there (in other words, the instructions are not for specific players).

answers to your questions:
1) yes
2) player C now uses the instructions for his new position.