TheeRash

Reaction score
Kurt Zouma - Saint Etienne
Samuel Umtiti - Olympique Lyonnais
Jores Okore - FC Nordsjælland
Dedryck Boyata - Man city

Would love to see :p

Zouma and Okore turn out into very good defenders, Zouma one of the best in the world if trained correncly. Boyata would be good for a championship side whilst ive never signed Umtiti

Zouma and Okore turn out into very good defenders, Zouma one of the best in the world if trained correncly. Boyata would be good for a championship side whilst ive never signed Umtiti

Any suggestions on training?

Never new he is so good (zouma), he is godlike...have to take a look at him for me juve

Can't believe he still 19 yrs old with these stats. What method of trainig did you use?

Just trained him as a central defender (individual focus) on heavy intensity. He's played regularly for me over the course of the first two seasons though (74 apps) which helped him.

He's deffo the best defender in the world. Broke seasonal best ratings two season in a row with 8's,

He was trained at his french club, i've only had him since about 2014 but id recommend zouma very highly. worth 23M on mine.

Last edited:
boyata is the dogs bollicks 7.80 plus 4 years on trot worth 15 mill now only paid 2 for him 2nd season

Zouma is the top 5 defenders in FM13. However, you probably need 30 mil to bring him to your club.

I trained him in high workload as a central defender. He became a total beast at the age of 22. never complained about training.

Bought Boyata for £2.8mill at Sampdoria and he scored 18 goals in a season for me. Unreal for a defender. Worth £17mill after 2 seasons.

So its important to realsie everyones save will be differnt so just because some one turned out well for you, does not mean they will turn out good for someone else.

Having said that heres how they turned out in my save (now in 2023)

Kurt Zouma - Saint Etienne

Kurt never made it on my current save

Samuel Umtiti - Olympique Lyonnais

Never made it

Jores Okore - FC Nordsjælland

Championship with forest average

Dedryck Boyata - Man city

World class with city easily the best defender for a while in the prem

2018 in my save. Kurt Zouma is the best defender in the Premier League with Man Utd. Umtiti and Boyata both play for OM having successful, if unspectacular careers. Okore is better than average but still playing in Denmark(?).