How do you avoid your tactic being worked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBPEP

Reaction score
Hi I have just completed my first season with Juventus having won the scudetto playing a Rigid/Balanced 4-2-1-2-1 with max tempo and width and 18 notches defensive line my question is how do I stop the A.I cracking my tactic?? I won 32 games Drawing 6 and Losing 0.

Have two backup and chamge tactics between Home, Away and lesser/greater opponant games. Works for me.

NO, its a myth. It does not happen. The AI is not smart enough even though SI have stated they wish that it was, being able to remember what seems to be workin against certain teams

Isn't the problem that as your teams reputation increases within the game the AI will treat your team differently and may start to play on the counter (or just be more defensive) against you? causing your teams attacks to be less effective.

I thought I'd read that somewhere on here anyway. ^^)

Last edited:
Isn't the problem that as your teams reputation increases within the game the AI will treat your team differently and may start to play on the counter (or just be more defensive) against you? causing your teams attacks to be less effective.

I think it's just that they field better squads, for example Man Utd won't give Rooney a rest if your team has been playing well.

Yes, it's all down to reputation and league table. If one uses a plug & play tactic that abuses the ME that relies on one or two players, the tactic can also stop working as soon as they hit a slump of form, lack of confidence, complacency issue.

As this is a duplicate thread and the question has been answered, I will close this

Status
Not open for further replies.